Connect with us at SFA!
At Springdale First, we want to grow families who follow Jesus. There are many opportunities to help your family grow together and places for family members of all ages.
Children’s areas at SFA are safe zones. All volunteers working with minors have been background checked within the last year.
- Our church nursery serves infants and toddlers from birth through 2 years in a safe and loving environment. The SFA nursery is open during every service. Infants and toddlers will sing worship songs, learn biblical big ideas and read bible stories during snack time.
- Each Sunday at 10:00, kids ages 3-11 are welcomed into SFA kids. Your kids will connect with God in worship and prayer. And kids of all ages will learn how to live out biblical truths through engaging lessons and activities. Look for the family devotional in our Sunday bulletin to help you extend what we learned on Sunday at home throughout the week.
- On Wednesday nights, our boys and girls dive deep into God’s Word through Royal Rangers and MPact girls ministries. Boy classes and girl classes are available for ages 3-11.
On Wednesday nights, SFA students connect with God through a student led worship and prayer time. Pastors Graham and Laney Doan are passionate about connecting with your teenagers and discipling them as they live out biblical truths together.
- On Sundays at 9:00, we have Sunday School classes for nursery, students, and adults of all ages. Every member of your family will find a place to connect and learn with purpose at SFA Sunday School.
- Once a month, our SFA connect groups meet in homes across Northwest Arkansas on Sunday night. Connect with a group based on common interests or life stages. We have a time of devotion and food and fun together. Find a group to connect with!
- Want to connect with other ladies or men at Springdale First? Our SFA men have monthly breakfasts on Saturday morning. Our SFA Fristers (Friends + Sisters) have a ladies bible study led by Pastor Jackie Underhill on Wednesday nights. Watch for upcoming ladies nights and SFA men events!
SFA PrimeTimers are family members that are 55 or older. We are an active group that love to do life together! We have monthly gatherings and activities. Pastors Keylon and Melonie Cook also plan special trips and events for our PrimeTimers!
- Our SFA Worship team leads worship each Sunday. Pastor Graham Doan believes in helping families connect with God through worship. You can expect an energetic worship service each Sunday where people are free to worship and connect with God.
- The SFA choir leads us in worship each Sunday morning. Pastor Keylon Cook directs our choir as well as coordinates Christmas musicals and other special music events throughout the year.
At SFA, we actively give of ourselves to serve others in our community and around the world. Pastor Keith Underhill is passionate about connecting with our local community through Mega Sports Camp in the summer for kids, and working with others in our community to serve those in need. From an early age, SFA kids learn that giving to missions through time, money and talent is important. Our SFA kids work to raise money through BGMC and our world missions giving continues through our EPIC students and entire SFA family.